Amazon Echo 2nd Generation
Amazon Echo 2nd Generation is a brand of smart speakers developed by Amazon.com. The devices connect to the voice-controlled intelligent personal assistant service Alexa, which responds to the name “Alexa”.
Even if similar in features, the second-gen Echo has been completely redesigned. It’s still a cylinder – a little bigger than a pint glass – but it’s a much nicer-looking gadget to put on a bedside table or shelf. The mics have been improved for better voice recognition, and also they work better when music is playing at higher volumes. There are seven little holes at the top for the array of microphones, plus a mic-mute button and an action button, which can be used for silencing alarms among other things.
|Size||148.5 x 88 x 88 mm|
|Wi-Fi Connectivity||Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices.|
|Audio||2.5” woofer and 0.6” tweeter|
|System Requirements||The Alexa App is compatible with Android and iOS devices and also accessible via your desktop browser.|
|Included in the Box||Amazon Echo, Echo Shell, power adaptor/cable (1.8 m), Things to Try card and Quick Start Guide.|
|Color||Black, Grey and White|
Buy Now With Offers: Amazon
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Echo has powerful speakers that fill the room with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and also dynamic bass response.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favourite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and also noise cancellation, So Echo hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask “Alexa, how do I set up calling?” to get started.
- Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and also skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.
Alexa, the brain behind Amazon Echo, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter. The more you use Echo, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns and vocabulary. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question – just ask and as a result Alexa will respond instantly.
“Alexa, play music everywhere: Want to play music on an Amazon Echo 2nd Generation device in another room? Now with multi-room music, you can tell Alexa to play the same song throughout your whole home. Just ask for a song, album, artist, or genre from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn and TuneIn. Simply use the Alexa App to create groups with two or more Echo devices by naming the group, such as “my home.” Once you’ve created the group, simply say “Alexa, play Bhangra in “my home.
”Hands-free calling and messaging: Introducing Alexa calling and messaging—a new way to be together with family and friends. Use your Echo device to call or message anyone who has an Echo device or the Alexa app.
Voice Control Your Music
Amazon Echo 2nd Generation has a 2.5” downward-firing woofer and 0.6” tweeter powered by Dolby to deliver crisp vocals and also a dynamic bass throughout the room. If you are a Prime member, you already have access to Amazon Prime Music- just ask for your favourite artist or song, or request a specific genre or mood. You can also search for music by album, decade, or let Alexa pick the music for you.
Welcome to the smart home: Use Amazon Echo 2nd Generation to switch on the lights before getting out of bed or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie – all without lifting a finger or … even raising your voice. With “Routines ” control your devices at scheduled times or with a single voice command, like turning off the lights when you go to bed or turning on your coffee machine every morning. Echo works with devices such as smart lights and plugs from brands including Philips, SYSKA LED, Oakter, TP-Link and more
Far-field voice recognition: Echo can hear you from across the room, even in noisy environments, or while playing music as it has seven microphones that use beam-forming technology and enhanced noise cancellation.
It Responce our commands like:
- Ask for help: “Alexa, help.”
- Have a conversation: “Alexa, let’s chat.”
- Mute or unmute: “Alexa, mute” or, “Alexa, unmute.”
- Stop or pause: “Alexa, stop” or, “Alexa, shut up.”
- Change volume: “Alexa, set the volume to 5,” “Alexa, louder” or “Alexa, turn up/down the volume.”
- Play music: “Alexa, play some music.”
- Ask the time: “Alexa, what time is it?”
- Call another Echo user: “Alexa, call [name].”
Excitng offers on AMAZON.
Read Also : HP Sprocket Photo Printer.
Also Visit Our Other Blog: InfinyPosts.